Friday, February 15, 2013

I Love You !

I woke up this morning. I did my routine activities such as preparing kids to go to school, checked my e-mail and Facebook account and looked at my to do list.. Oh, I have to finish up an appliqué block to complete my 7th row of Hearts for my Beautiful Life project.

My husband still in bed.. so I enjoyed my morning tea alone, and I started to sew. But it was too quiet here, so I turned on my laptop again then tried to find a nice song from Youtube.


Love by Nat King Cole .. it's really match song with my appliqué work ((:
When my husband woke up I already finished my work.. then I posted my appliqué picture on my Instagram and I wrote : No need to wait for next Valentine day to say "I love you".. and he liked it!


L is for the way you look at me 
O is for the only one I see 
V is very, very extraordinary 
E is even more than anyone that you adore and 

Love is all that I can give to you 
Love is more than just a game for two 
Two in love can make it 
Take my heart and please don't break it 
Love was made for me and you 
**
Love was made for me and you 
Love was made for me and you



No comments: